Consider donating clothes or household items to help families in need. Drop-off days are Mondays and Tuesdays from 10am-4pm.
In-Kind Donation Wishlist (these are items that we are always short on for the center as well as for our families):
- Gift cards for Gas for participants (many cannot attend support groups, court dates or appointments without this assistance)
- Non-perishable snacks for support groups (gold fish crackers, juice boxes etc)
- Gift cards for Office Supplies, Art Supplies or Department Stores
- Reams of white copy paper (8 1/2 x 11 and 11×17)
- 1″ white view binders
- New clothing for children (all sizes)
- New car seats (we can not accept car seats that are opened boxes/used)
- Purple or white table clothes
We also offer a Make-A-Match Program for items that can’t be stored in our donation room. For large items like beds, driers, stoves, refrigerators and high chairs, we match up donors with participants who have requested these sort of items. Call us at (831) 426-3062 for more information or to create a match listing.